The first time I used Google Sheets and Forms, I used it for a survey that consisted of asking 12 classmates what color car have they owned.
I created a spreadsheet using Google Sheets with the questions I was asking, then I created a Form from the spreadsheet doing the following:
- Click the Tools drop-down menu, scroll to Form, and select Create a form.
- In the form template that opens, you can add any questions and options you’d like.
- Click Email this form once you’ve finished adding your questions.
- Add the email addresses of the people to whom you want to send this form.
- Click Send. The next time you open the form, a Form menu will appear in the menu bar.
When responses started coming in, the spreadsheet would automatically update which was fun to watch.
After I had everyone’s answers I created a chart from the spreadsheet.
I have embedded my spreadsheets and chart below.